- 2006 – elected to County Commission for 4-year term
- BA from Cornell University – 1982
- J.D. from William & Mary – 1989
- Law Clerk to Hon. Roger Vinson, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 1989-1991
- Attorney, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Deptartment of Justice, 1991- 2000
- U.S. Attorney’s Office. Eastern District Va., 1999-2000
- Law professor at the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, teaching Civil Rights, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure.
Professor Mulroy has published numerous scholarly articles on voting rights, election reform, and criminal justice.
- Married for 19 years; father of two